* Make a post (public, friends locked, filtered ... whatever you're comfortable with) to your LJ/blog. The post should contain your list of holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fandom-related ('I'd love a Snape/Hermione icon that's just for me') to medium ('I wish for _____ on DVD') to really big ('All I want for [insert seasonal celebration here] is a new car/computer/house/TV.') The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
* If you wish for real life things (not fics or icons), make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your e-mail address where people could get in touch with you.
* Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your LJ/blog so that the holiday joy will spread.
* Surf around your friends list (or friends friends, or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. And now here's the important part:
* If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use - or even know where you could get someone's dream purebred Basset Hound for free - do it.
* You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf - to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not - it's your call.
* There are no rules (other than stated above) with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Just ... wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's day special
*To either be given the money to be able to move to NC (at least 1500 dollars) OR be able to at least take a trip to charlotte, NC with baby, to allow the sisters to finally meet!
*A Job, bonus if I wont hate it.
*500 to 1000 dollars cash, no questions asked.
*I know this isnt nessarily a 'regular' holiday gift, but more of an overall wish: To somehow get top surgery before skye turns 2.
*To get a hormone supply for Leigh.
*To get a copy of Hackers on DVD
*To get a new copy of Pursemonger of Fugu: a bathroom mystery By Greg Kramer
*To get Hogtown Bon Bons By Greg Kramer
*To get someone to write a fanfic about Lacroix finding a newborn baby on his doorstep with a note asking him to raise the child... (of course I leave where this goes up to any possible author(s), I personally would find it even more intresting if he at least starts to follow that wish.) oh, and p.s. on this one, AND SOMEONE LINK ME TOO IT/THEM.. else I would never know!
*To get music (digital or CD) by lori yates... (the one song I am still joanzing for is Dark Side of the Glass from the Forever Knight soundtrack)
I have many more "BIG" wishes, but I will keep this list were it is at.
AIM:Iamwolfyknight, ICQ: 267825380, MSN: Wolfyknight@hotmail.com,